Count how many eggs are hidden among our products for a chance to win our Easter Egg Count Competition.
To enter send your full name, company and answer to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Two winners will be chosen at random and each will receive three Easter eggs and a plush toy rabbit. (see image below)
Competition is open until midnight on Wednesday 28th March 2018.
See below for further T&Cs.
Terms & Conditions
The promoter is: UKF Stainless Limited whose registered office is at 12 Buntsford Park Road, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, B60 3DX.
The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom (Mainland only) aged 18 years or over except employees of the UKF Group and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
Closing date for entry will be midnight of the 28th March 2018. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Go to
The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen: Removing all incorrect answer and then randomly selecting two winners from the remaining entries.
14. The winner will be notified by email within 10 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English]law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 10 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.